Get Results 3 Ways for Added Reassurance
1 Early Result Test
Result 6 Days Sooner†
• Double Check
1 Digital Test
Easy-read Yes+/No- result.
• Triple Check
1 Rapid Result Test
Quick result in 1 minute.
Check with Early Result test (Pink Foil)
1. Test as early as 6 days before the day of your missed period (5 days before day of expected period).
2. Read your result after 3 minutes.
Double Check with Digital test (White Foil)
1. Test again before the day of your missed period (up to 5 days before day of expected period).
2. Read your result after 3 minutes. Steady clock means test is ready. Blinking clock means test is working.
Triple Check with Rapid Result test (Teal Foil)
1. Test on the day of your missed period.
2. Read your result after 60 seconds. For diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally. Single use device.
note regarding negative results: Some pregnant women will not be able
to detect hCG in their urine 5 days before the expected period. If you
test negative before your missed period, but think you may still be
pregnant, you should retest again in a few days after your missed
period. All results should be confirmed by your health care provider,
especially when making decisions about future medical care.
note regarding positive results: Because this test detects low levels
of hCG, it is possible that this test may give positive results even if
you are not pregnant. If you test positive, but think you may not be
pregnant, you should check with your doctor. First Response™ Early
Result and Digital Pregnancy Tests can detect the pregnancy hormone 6
days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before day of
expected period). Things to Know About Testing Early… Some pregnant
women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their
urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone
increases as pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, First
Response™ Early Result Pregnancy Test detected the pregnancy hormone
levels in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period, in
96% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period and in >99%
of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period, in >99% of
pregnant women 2 days before their expected period, in >99% of
pregnant women 1 day before their expected period and in >99% of
pregnant women on the day of their expected period. Keep out of reach of